Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Marriage and anniversary

I got married in May and this year we will complete 2 years of married life and togetherness... As usual I am thinking of a perfect gift for him, which definitely makes me do a lot of research. Research results in so much information which may be useful and interesting. Suddenly I thought of all those people who may be in the same boat as me and looking for similar data. Hmm! why shouldn't they benefit from my efforts and what is the best way to help them? Put it together in my blog!!!

So here I am to find and share some interesting info on marriage and anniversaries.

Married in...
What month of the year did you marry in? Below is a rhyme from popular folklore which says that your marriage will take certain characteristics depending upon the month you chose to get married. What do you say?

January - Marry when the year is new, he'll be loving, kind and true.
February - When February birds do mate, you wed nor dread your fate.
March - If you wed when March winds blow, joy and sorrow both you'll know.
April- Marry in April if you can, joy for maiden and for man.
May - Marry in the month of May, you will romance the day.
June - Marry when June roses grow and over land and sea you'll go.
July - Those who in July do wed must labour for their daily bread.
August - Whoever wed in August be, many a change is sure to see.
September - Marry in September's shine so that your life is rich and fine.
October - If in October you do marry, love will come but riches tarry.
November - If you wed in bleak November, only joys will come, remember!
December - When December's snows fall fast, marry and your love will last.

What to get married again in a month more suitable to your needs? I am sure that I dont want to change the month of my marriage!!

No comments: