Thursday, October 26, 2006

Everything seems wrong today!

Sometimes I wonder why everything seems wrong today? Is it jusy today? Will it continue tomorrow? May be or may be not...

Today was just like that... I spilled milk while boiling it... I cut my fingers while cutting cucumbers for a salad... Then I cant find my vehicle key... Why can't the make keys which beeps or something...? I find it easier to find a lost mobile...Huh!

Office was also nothing better... I forgot my access card! I send an important mail without attaching the most important part - The report! The saga just goes on... I just want the day to be over soon... So that it will be a new day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure no such thing ever happens with you:-) You have a photographic memory...

Robs said...

Hihihi... Thats me most of the days... Always wanted a key which will respond to my search / signal.